Bavisclothing: A Mompreneur’s Journey of Balancing Family and Fashion
- It reduces rental expenses for a shop.
- I don't want to depend on someone to take care of our shop during my absence and unnecessarily increase our operational costs.
- The virtual business gives me the freedom to operate from anywhere and at any time. One thing is, I have to despatch the product on time.
- Overall it reduces the operational cost and it gives us an edge to sell our product at the best price compared to our competitors.
- Building trustworthiness among our customers, as we don't exist physically.
- We can't able to provide the touch-and-feel experience to our customers that shoppers get from physical stores. Many clients want to visit stores and discover new things. When in a store, walking around and liking the items displayed enables customers to learn about new products in the market.
We are Bavisclothing.